A signature product among our range, this universal pram liner makes #pramlife a cinch.
Featuring hand illustrated designs by local artists, this pram liner easily adds something a little special to just about any pram. That’s right, it works with most models on the market.
But it’s the high-quality, non-toxic materials we use that will really impress you - and bub too! We use a thick memory foam inner ensuring that baby has a comfortable and supportive seat unique to their temperature and movement.
This material is super durable and bounces back to its original shape with ease, meaning you can use this product for multiple children as your family grows. We are committed to providing products that can be used and passed on to minimise waste and this pram liner is no exception.
Breathable cotton sateen provides the exterior with a soft and gentle feel, while the subtle gold binding and YKK zips finish off the high-quality design.
This sustainable pram liner is worth the investment, not only does it look great, its design is considered with every detail catered to your new family’s lifestyle. But don’t just take our word for it, read some of our stellar customer reviews for more info!
• Cover made from natural cotton, sateen fabric with sweet illustrated designs, YKK zips and subtle gold binding
• Non-slip backing ensures no annoying bunching and the comfiest fit unique to your baby
• Durable, high-quality materials and a considered design makes this a baby accessory you will want to invest in. It can be used for multiple children as your family grows
• Marmalade Lion pram liners are designed to fit in with your busy, new family lifestyle. They are designed to be interchangeable with our other pram liner covers, removable and machine washable making cleaning up accidents a breeze
• A thick memory foam inner means your little one stays comfy and supported in their pram while they enjoy ‘out and about’ time
• L92cm x W43cm (measured at the widest point)
Please click here for care instructions.
You may notice loose cotton threads on the product; this is a standard occurrence when manufacturing with natural cotton. We recommend that when you receive this product, you inspect it first and remove any loose threads before allowing your baby to get anywhere near it.