An accessory that is as practical as it is pretty, this cover works with our entire range of pram liners. Choose from a range of designs.
Invest in a handful of these beauties and you’ll always have a pram liner ready to go for adventures out with bub - even if the original cover is ‘in the wash’.
We all know having a new baby creates plenty of dirty laundry and that’s why we designed our universal pram liners with a range of covers that are completely interchangeable. Remove the liner quickly and easily with the help of YKK zippers, throw it ‘in the wash’ and put a new one on. Easy!
The comfy covers are made of pure cotton sateen and are printed with hand illustrated designs that reference nostalgic imagery, floral motifs and modern patterns.
Our products are designed to be used for multiple children as your family grows.
We stand by the high-quality materials and considered design of Marmalade Lion baby products and are committed to producing items that minimise waste.
• Cover is crafted from breathable cotton, sateen fabric with cheerful illustrated designs, YKK zips and subtle gold binding
• Considered design means all covers are interchangeable with our range of pram liners; they are removable and machine washable
• Non-toxic, high-quality materials ensure this baby item is one that’s worth investing in. We are committed to designing products that can be repurposed for multiple children as your family grows as a sustainability measure
• We work with local artists to produce hand illustrated prints for our covers. They come in a wide range of styles; Australiana, floral, modern monochrome and funky eclectic patterns
• Non-slip backing means no ugly bunching!
• Designed to fit into your new family lifestyle; easy to use, durable and super simple to keep clean
Care & Size:
• L92cm x W43cm (measured at the widest point)
Please click here for care instructions.
You may notice loose cotton threads on the product; this is a standard occurrence when manufacturing with natural cotton. We recommend that when you receive this product, you inspect it first and remove any loose threads before allowing your baby to get anywhere near it.
I love that it’s easily changeable covers to wash and it fills the pram size wise
My three month old was well and truly sick of the bassinet pram and ready to see the world but mama was a bit hesitant with the bigger seat. The pram liner offered the support I was looking for and gave her the comfort in the seat. The cuddly faces are so cute too! Will be purchasing all the matching items 🙊
Lovely quality and patterns - good value for the bundle with two liners (we got one winter warm wool and one summer pattern).
This is my second pram liner and I'm very happy with it. My first one last over two years and stood up to an absolute thrashing by my toddler. They are just so well made while still being fun and colourful.