**This item is available for PRE ORDER only. We will send out this item mid September 2020**
**Orders containing pre-order items will not be shipped until all items are available. If you need an in stock item earlier you will need to place two separate orders**
A snuggly and sustainable wool cover for your Marmalade Lion pram liner. Easily removable and machine washable.
If you’re looking for something more snuggly than our cotton pram liner covers, try this wool cover!
A great way to add another layer of softness for your bub, this cover is a wonderful alternative to our cotton covers. It’s perfect if you’re looking for something with a bit more warmth and texture.
The considered design makes our range of pram liner covers easy to remove and wash and having a couple on hand saves you time and dirty laundry stress!
The cover is crafted from Australian sourced wool which is gentle on babies’ sensitive skin. It is also naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial; a great choice to keep bub protected when they are outside enjoying #pramtime.
Our range is designed to be used for multiple children as your family expands. We are dedicated to producing baby products that actively minimise waste, keeping with our sustainability ethos and we encourage our wonderful customers to repurpose items or parts of our items as their children grow.
• Australian sourced wool creates a snuggly, comfortable exterior that your bub will love
• Cover is crafted with YKK zips and subtle gold binding so removing it is a breeze
• Considered design means all covers are interchangeable with our range of pram liners; they are removable and machine washable
• Non-toxic, high-quality materials ensure this baby item is one that’s worth investing in. We are committed to designing products that can be repurposed for multiple children as your family grows as a sustainability measure
• Soothing, natural look is a great alternative to our other patterned covers
• Designed to fit into your new family lifestyle; easy to use, durable and quickly cleaned
• Non-slip backing means no bunching
• L92cm x W43cm (measured at the widest point)
Please click here for care instructions.
Unlike synthetic fibres, natural Australian wool is known to shed initially. It is important that you DO NOT vacuum this product. Instead, take it outside and shake the excess fibres out whenever you notice the product needs it.
You may also notice loose cotton threads on the product; this is a standard occurrence when manufacturing with natural cotton. We recommend that when you receive this product, you inspect it first and remove any loose threads before allowing your baby to get anywhere near it.
Excellent quality, I use both the sheepskin and cotton liner in the pram as well as the cot for my grandchild when she comes over. She sleeps much better and longer on them. Highly recommend them.
The wool pram liner is so perfect for these miserable Melbourne winter days! I wish I was small enough to snuggle up in there with my boy on our walks.
I tried another brands wool liner before knowing that Marmalade Lion did one and it wasn’t great quality wool and just didn’t have that cosy vibe to it. This liner feels beautiful and cosy. I’m excited to use it through winter but also in summer so it’ll feel nice and soft on my babies legs when wearing shorts, rather than the tough fabric that prams are made of.
Also fits great in my RedsBaby pram!
amazing quality products. Keeping my bun cosy during these cold months in her pram
I was really impressed with the quality and print when the pram liner arrived. Exactly what I was after.