A snuggly and sustainable 100% Australian wool pile cover for your Marmalade Lion pram liner. Easily removable and machine washable.
If you’re looking for something more snuggly than our cotton pram liner covers, try this cruelty-free 100% Australian wool pile cover!
A great way to add another layer of softness for your bub, this cover is a wonderful alternative to our cotton covers. It’s perfect if you’re looking for something with a bit more warmth and texture.
The considered design makes our range of pram liner covers easy to remove and wash and having a couple on hand saves you time and dirty laundry stress!
The cover is crafted from Australian sourced wool which is gentle on babies’ sensitive skin. It is also naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial; a great choice to keep bub protected when they are outside enjoying #pramtime.
Our range is designed to be used for multiple children as your family expands. We are dedicated to producing baby products that actively minimise waste, keeping with our sustainability ethos and we encourage our wonderful customers to repurpose items or parts of our items as their children grow.
• Australian sourced wool creates a snuggly, comfortable exterior that your bub will love
• Cover is crafted with YKK zips and subtle gold binding so removing it is a breeze
• Considered design means all covers are interchangeable with our range of pram liners; they are removable and machine washable
• Non-toxic, high-quality materials ensure this baby item is one that’s worth investing in. We are committed to designing products that can be repurposed for multiple children as your family grows as a sustainability measure
• Soothing, natural look is a great alternative to our other patterned covers
• Designed to fit into your new family lifestyle; easy to use, durable and quickly cleaned
• Non-slip backing means no bunching
• L92cm x W43cm (measured at the widest point)
Please click here for care instructions.
Unlike synthetic fibres, natural Australian wool is known to shed initially. It is important that you DO NOT vacuum this product. Instead, take it outside and shake the excess fibres out whenever you notice the product needs it.
You may also notice loose cotton threads on the product; this is a standard occurrence when manufacturing with natural cotton. We recommend that when you receive this product, you inspect it first and remove any loose threads before allowing your baby to get anywhere near it.
Beautiful quality pram liners :)
Just received my liners and although baby isnt here yet, I can tell theyre going to be comfy as. Lovely soft cotton cover and the wool liner makes me look forward to winter with little one. Great fabrics and stitching. Just wish they came in adult size :)
This wool pram liner is wonderfully soft and comfortable for my granddaughter when she is out and about. I am very pleased with level of quality and the service I have received when purchasing this item, I would not hesitate in recommending this company to others. Thank you 😊
A pram libre was a necessity as our bubba has terrible reflux. I am so happy with my purchase of both liners and they have already washed well. The Cotton lady Elliot island is even more beautiful in person and is attracting comments wherever I go. The lambs wool is soft and I can’t wait to use this in the cooler months. Thank you for a great product!
Amazing product, really good quality. So happy! Keeps my daughter cool and warm. Thanks guys!