One of our most loved products among our happy customers (check out their reviews!) the universal wool pram liner isn’t just dreamily soft and warm, it boasts practical benefits that make your life as new parents easier.
The cover is removable and washable making it easy to clean up after accidents and spills. And, the universal design means this liner can be used with any Marmalade Lion pram liner cover. Grab a few covers and you can instantly change up the look of your pram and keep to your daily routine with no hassles - even if the original cover is ‘in the wash’.
We decided to add a wool pram liner to our range as it is a wonderful Australian sourced material that is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial, an ideal fabric for babies’ sensitive skin. It is also a fantastic temperature regulator, helping to keep your little one cool on balmy days and toasty in colder climates.
But enough about the outside, let’s talk about the interior. This pram liner features a thick, memory foam inner that helps to create a supportive seat for your baby. The material works by responding to temperature and movement, naturally moulding to create a unique shape that bounces back instantly when not in use.
The perfect sustainable pram liner to invest in, especially if you love being ‘out and about’ walking or running with your mini!
• Made from Australian sourced wool; gentle on your bub’s skin and a natural temperature regulator
• This product can be used with any of our pram liner covers - the pram liner range was designed so that the covers could be used interchangeably
• Cover is easily removable and washable, meaning it won’t accumulate stains and smells like other traditional pram liners
• Non-slip backing ensures pram liner stays in place, no more of that annoying bunching that not only looks unappealing but can be uncomfortable for your little one
• High-quality, non-toxic materials and finish, this is a baby product you will be happy to invest in. It can be used for multiple children in your family over the years
• The memory foam inner creates a safe and supportive seat for your baby. This material adjusts to your baby’s temperature and movements to create the most comfy fit
• L92cm x W43cm (measured at the widest point)
Please click here for care instructions.
Unlike synthetic fibres, natural Australian wool is known to shed initially. It is important that you DO NOT vacuum this product. Instead, take it outside and shake the excess fibres out whenever you notice the product needs it.
You may also notice loose cotton threads on the product; this is a standard occurrence when manufacturing with natural cotton. We recommend that when you receive this product, you inspect it first and remove any loose threads before allowing your baby to get anywhere near it.
So pleased with quality of both pram liners, would recommend and buy again x
Amazing product. My baby looks so comfy being walked around with the wool liner. Has lovely sleeps in there too.
Very happy with my recent purchase of a wool pram liner. It fits my redsbaby pram perfectly and keeps bub snug when we are out walking.
Love my woolen pram liner , great choice for my granddaughters pram , with this cold wet weather , wouldnt go without it . Very cosy . Thank you again
Bub loves it! For a baby who doesn't sleep in prams, she now does!