Our signature best-seller, the activity mat is designed for baby’s ‘tummy time’, lying down and learning to crawl for newborns and up to one year olds. And, it can be used safely indoors and outdoors, thanks to our patented eco-friendly, TPU coating.
A non-slip backing and memory foam inner are key to the versatility of this mat. Crafting the product using high-quality materials ensures you can safely place your baby or toddler down on this mat without a worry, no matter what the surface is. Use in the nursery, bathroom, backyard, the park and the beach.
Now, let’s talk about the covers! There’s plenty to choose from and they are all interchangeable and machine washable. We sell different hand illustrated designs so you can change up the look of your mat easily. Not to mention how having a handful of covers means you can still use the mat while the original cover is ‘in the wash’ (definitely helpful when you’ve got mountains of new baby laundry piling up).
Find out about why this is such a popular product among our happy customers by reading some of our fabulous reviews.
• Unlike other baby play mats that accumulate stains and smells, our mat covers can be removed and machine washed to be used again and again
• The thick, waterproof insert is crafted from memory foam meaning you can use this mat indoors and outdoors. The memory foam reacts to your child’s temperature, meaning it perfectly supports your bub and then bounces back to its original shape when not in use
• Our sustainable mats are crafted to last through multiple children. A long product life means less waste
• Waterproof, non slip backing means this mat is safe to use at the beach, outside and in the bathroom
• Our unique Expect-A-Spill™ non-toxic, eco-friendly waterproof coating means these mats are easy to wipe down, preventing constant machine washing
• There’s plenty of hand illustrated designs by local artists to choose from
• Comes in a reusable bag that you can repurpose
• Diameter 100cm
• 47cm x 27cm x 27cm when folded into matching carry bag
Please click here for care instructions.
You may notice loose cotton threads on the mat cover; this is a standard occurrence when manufacturing with natural cotton. For your bub’s safety, we recommend that when you receive this product, you inspect it first and remove any loose threads before using it with your baby.