The Marmalade Lion pram liner will have your bub sittin’ pretty with its supportive memory foam inner and interchangeable covers.
You can sit with us!
This pram liner becomes the comfiest seat out of the house for your baby thanks to a thick, memory foam inner which responds to your bub’s temperature helping them enjoy their pram time whether they’re snoozing or up and alert.
Not only does the inside feel great and add comfort but the exterior does too. The wool cover is snuggly, cosy and feels like a warm cuddle for your baby! Especially ideal for cooler days when you want to make sure your little one is toasty while you’re outside. Australian wool is a beautiful material that is gentle on the skin and is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial.
This pack also comes with a breathable cotton cover, great for warmer days and when you want to switch up the look of your pram liner. Having multiple covers is a great idea as they are easily removable and machine washable - meaning less stress for you laundry-wise, a huge plus when you have a new baby!
Other benefits include a choice of gorgeous hand illustrated designs on our covers and a non-slip backing to ensure no bunching while the liner is attached.
Have a look at all our amazing reviews from happy new parents to see why these pram liners are simply the best.
• Spare cover is made from pure cotton, sateen cloth with hand illustrated designs, YKK zips and subtle gold binding
• Wool cover is gentle on baby’s sensitive skin and keeps them cool on hot days and warmer in cooler climates
• Non-slip backing means this liner will stay put when attached to the pram; no more bunching
• High-quality materials and non toxic finish, this is a sustainable baby product you will be happy to invest in. It can be used for multiple children in your family over the years
• Marmalade Lion pram liners are designed to fit in with your busy, new family lifestyle. They are completely removable and machine washable, making the clean up of little accidents a breeze!
• The memory foam used as padding inside the product provides a safe, comfy and supportive surface for your baby to sit on
• Universal size makes it easy to use with your pram no matter the brand
• L92cm x W43cm (measured at the widest point)
Please click here for care instructions.
Unlike synthetic fibres, natural Australian wool is known to shed initially. It is important that you DO NOT vacuum this product. Instead, take it outside and shake the excess fibres out whenever you notice the product needs it.
You may also notice loose cotton threads on the product; this is a standard occurrence when manufacturing with natural cotton. We recommend that when you receive this product, you inspect it first and remove any loose threads before allowing your baby to get anywhere near it.
Beautiful quality pram liners :)
Just received my liners and although baby isnt here yet, I can tell theyre going to be comfy as. Lovely soft cotton cover and the wool liner makes me look forward to winter with little one. Great fabrics and stitching. Just wish they came in adult size :)
This wool pram liner is wonderfully soft and comfortable for my granddaughter when she is out and about. I am very pleased with level of quality and the service I have received when purchasing this item, I would not hesitate in recommending this company to others. Thank you 😊
A pram libre was a necessity as our bubba has terrible reflux. I am so happy with my purchase of both liners and they have already washed well. The Cotton lady Elliot island is even more beautiful in person and is attracting comments wherever I go. The lambs wool is soft and I can’t wait to use this in the cooler months. Thank you for a great product!
Amazing product, really good quality. So happy! Keeps my daughter cool and warm. Thanks guys!