Australian Washable Wool Pram Liner
When seeking a high quality, soft wool pram liner I was recommended to check out this liner. I’m very grateful to have received the recommendations as this pram liner is everything I was looking for and more! My baby boy loves it! He looks comfortable and content in this ultra soft (very plush) wool pram liner. Photos don’t do justice on the overall quality of this product. I’ve not seen another pram liner like it on the market. Happy baby, happy mum!
Having a baby who hated the pram, it quickly became a glorified shopping trolley. Living in the heat of Darwin it had been mentioned previously the benefits of a wool pram liner, whilst it would keep your baby warm in cooler regions, it would also work like insulation and cool in hotter climates. With nothing to lose I invested in a woollen pram liner and haven’t looked back. Baby is in her pram and I have my arms free when I am out! The quality is sensational, style is classic and can not recommend this product enough. Great value for money and a pram liner which will last!
I’m so happy I stumbled across marmalade lion on instagram! I’ve been hunting for a pram liner for our new pram for a while but haven’t been able to find anything that is beautiful and functional until now - this liner ticks all the boxes! It’s really soft, generously sized (it covers the whole seat of our Steelcraft Savvi) and the memory foam makes it super comfy. It doesn’t budge thanks to the non slip backing, and I don’t feel like i have to be too precious with it as I know it can be washed if it gets dirty. This is a really classy, practical product and I’m very glad that I paid a bit extra to get this liner - it’s worth every penny.
I am SOOO glad i came across this page!
This pram liner is a game changer in terms of quality, comfort and style! The wool is such great quality, better than what i even hoped for!
The cover also zips off and can be washed, genius! I am definately coming back to buy a cover only so i can interchange the designs. Thank you ML for creating such a great product!
or make 4 interest-free payments of $29.75 fortnightly with More info
Spend over $175 to qualify for FREE postage within Australia!
The comfiest babies in town sit here......
The Marmalade Lion Washable Wool Universal Pram Liner is bringing the comfort and cool to #pramlife. But that's not all it brings.....
Have a read below why there is no Pram Liner like it! (and check out our reviews to hear it first hand from our amazing customers).
Engineered to perfection, it is assembled using the highest quality Australian Wool with the combination of our trademark revolutionary Pram Liner features.
Wool is a soft, resilient, sustainable fibre which is naturally inherent of anti bacterial and anti microbial properties.
Wool fibre is highly breathable and reacts to body temperature, keeping your little one cool in summer and warm in the cooler months as well as being extremely gentle on their sensitive skin.
Built for comfort and practicality our Pram Liners are the most versatile on the market and will be one of the most used products in your bub’s daily routine if you like to get out of the house as much as possible!. We have considered every detail to make your life easier!
Key features are:
- Unlike other Pram Liners that accumulate spills and germs, our Liner covers are removable and washable, to ensure your bub enjoys maximum comfort.
- Our waterproof insert is thick, padded memory foam, ensuring the Pram Liner is as comfortable as possible. It reacts to body temperature supporting your baby with every movement ensuring your babe will drift off comfortably or enjoy their time out and about!
- Sustainability – this mat will last through multiple children. Our memory foam will not lose its structure or consistency
- Additional covers can be purchased so you can interchange designs whilst the other in the wash (handy if you cannot settle on a single favourite design or want to use it for several children!)
- Diversity – the waterproof, non slip backing helps the Pram Liner to avoid bunching on the Pram! (so annoying!).
- Assembled with pure cotton sateen cloth in hand illustrated prints, YKK zips, subtle gold binding bling and this Pram Liner is one you won't regret investing in.
It is a very normal and natural process for Australian scoured wool pile to initially shed. In the mean time just take it outside for a good shake whenever you feel it needs it. Please DO NOT vacuum. Please note this process is very normal for a premium natural wool pile unlike synthetic blends.